Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's a....

So we had our 20 week ultra sound today and everything looks great. Our little baby moved a ton and would just kick and kick it's legs. It is so amazing to see life moving inside of you :) The Dr. said the baby is developing well and looks healthy and strong :) I just can't get over how exciting it is to be pregnant ok anyways....When I was pregnant with Hailey we didn't find out the sex until she was born and that was so fun to have a surprise!!!! We really enjoyed it. So for this time our plan was to have another surprise, but then I started going back and forth between knowing and not knowing well when Eric and I got to the Dr. I was still unsure...... Anyways it is definitely for sure we are having a ..... BABY :)  so we didn't find out and we will be having another surprise except this time we had him send the results home in an envelope. Yep it is sitting right there on the table just wanting to be opened so until we change our minds (which may not happen because Eric really likes it being a surprise ) we will just have to wait until summer.... so until then we love you little baby and anxiously await for your arrival :)

2 comments:

Kara Rush said...

I don't know how you can stand it!!! I am definitely too impatient to have that kind of surprise. I can't wait to find out what you are having, even if it's not till the little baby is born.

Kellie said...

Can I take a peak in that envelope, please?? :) I am SO excited and happy for you and Eric!! Whatever the gender, a beautiful baby it will be.