Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We opened the envelope and It's a....

So on Valentine's Day 2009 Eric and I found out we were pregnant with Hailey. We weren't planning on opening the envelope, but on Valentine's Day morning this year I woke up really anxious and all I could think about was this little baby inside of me. Eric and I (for some reason) were just like 90% sure we were having a boy this time. Just a feeling I guess maybe mother intuition who knows, but Eric really felt it too. When we saw our ultra sound Eric said it is a boy because the baby was kicking like a boy :) I was just cracking up at this, he is so silly anyways Eric kept on teasing me like "oh what is this and pretending like he was going to peek in the envelope or something" so that wasn't helping me trying to ignore the little envelope anyways after a lot of going back and forth ( because we honestly had so much fun last time with Hailey being a surprise) we decided ( since we both really already new in our hearts that it's a boy) to just look at it and see what it would be like knowing this time around so we opened it and dundadadun.... IT'S A BOY !!!! WERE HAVING A BABY BOY THIS SUMMER!!!! HAILEY IS GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER!!!! and we are just so so excited!!!! So we know this time. Not sure what we will do with the next ones, but I can't wait to go shopping :) And Eric has this huge everlasting grin on his face that he is having a son :) I know I am way excited, but you should just see how excited Eric is :) Hailey is his little girl and loves him to death and Eric is just the happiest thing when he is playing with her and cuddling her, but I know us having a boy is so exciting for him :)

7 comments:

Kellie said...

YAAAAAAY!!!!

The Dwelley's said...

Oh just wait. little boys LOVE their mommy's. You think your little girl does but boys are always attached to their Mama's. Congrats. So happy for you guys.

Mahana said...

congrats... I'm so excited for you both. I can't imagine not having at least one of each.
Love, Treasure

Jean said...

Yay!!!! So happy for y'all! Little boys are Momma's boys...so excited for you and Eric!!!

Katie and Mark said...

Congrats! He will be so adorable-like his sister. I can't wait to stay updated!

Strong said...

I'm so happy for you!

King Klan said...

You will come to find that there is a different spot in your heart for boys. And there is no way to describe it but when you have him you will know what I mean