Monday, September 20, 2010

11months

Well yesterday Hailey turned 11 months old. We love her so much. Her new favorite thing to do is get her little purse and put things in it and show you what is inside and then take them out as fast she can throwing them everywhere. She absolutely loves to carry things wherever she walks, especially her purse. She also loves throwing a ball to our doggy and then giggles when he brings it back to her. They keep each other entertained and they are so funny to watch. Rusty (our dog) is so good with her :) She also loves to get a blanket and use it to play peek-a-boo with. She is really funny because she sometimes tries to put the blanket on her head and misses so like only 1/2 of her head is covered so then she closes her eyes and sits really still (this is about the only time she sits still) I am not sure if she thinks she is hiding or what, but then she will pull off the blanket really fast and give you the cheesiest smile....so so funny. She also likes anything that she can shake and or clank to  make noise, the louder the better :) Oh and the other day I walked into our living room and she had completely undressed herself, diaper, socks and all....crazy baby but there she was climbing into our dogs bed buck naked and then walking around as fast as she could, she looked so happy, but I had to get a diaper back on her. Hailey has also learned how to climb up onto our fireplace and how to get back down safely (thank goodness) she gets up there because that is where we have our terrarium for our leopard gecko (zippy) who is 14years old I have had him since I was 12. Anyways she loves to look at him and watch him walk around. We are trying to get her to say lizard or zippy, but no luck yet. Ok so that's our little update for her. We love you Hailey :)

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

It goes by so fast, doesn't it? She is SUCH a beautiful baby, I can hardly believe it!

Trena said...

She is such a little doll! I can't believe she's almost a year old already. You asked what I do for work and I work for the City of Garden Grove in their I.T. Department. I was really, really lucky that they let me work from home part-time. I was a full time employee before I had kids, then when Maggie was born, went part-time. :) I think because most of my work is on the computer, it worked out really well. It's so hard juggling it all, but you just make it work!