Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hailey's new trick

Well yesterday Hailey rolled over from her back to her stomach for the first time :) I was such a proud mom and grabbed our video camera, but of course every time I tried to catch her on video she would just lay there smiling. She rolled over 3 times :) I had her on a blanket and was trying to make her reach for her stuffed animal mousey. Well to my surprise she got really frustrated that I kept moving it away from her as she reached for it, so she kicked her legs really crazily (like she always does when she is mad) and tada!!!!!!!!! she kicked hard enough to roll her self over :) I was soooooooo excited I put her back on her back and with a lot of effort she eventually did it twice more. :) Today I tried to make her do it again, but no luck.... maybe tomorrow :)

5 comments:

Chiemi said...

Awww that is so exciting!!

Kellie said...

CONGRATULATIONS Princess Hailey!! What a big girl! Gwen has been trying SO hard to do that. We'll see!

Give me a call. We're getting together with Heather and Brandon and I wanted to see if you can make it. <3

Flurry of Urry said...

Yea for Hailey! Dex did the same thing! So frustrating...he rolled over for the first time about a month ago from his stomach to his back once and he hasn't done it since! I was the only one who saw it and I'm beginning to wonder if I was just imagining things...

Westphal Family said...

That's so cool. I wish I could have been there to see it. Lacey laughed for the first time yesterday! I love you guys. We will be down to see you in just a few weeks. Love you!

Mom's Place said...

How fun!!!!!