Friday, January 8, 2010

....Headband trouble....


I haven't laughed this much in a long time.... so for Christmas Hailey got lots of pretty headbands and bows, well today I put one on her when we went to the doctors. She was so pretty in her pink, but I don't think she wanted to wear her headband because she grabbed hold of it along with her ear and started to pull. The poor girl was starting to cry because her ear was being pulled, but she didn't realize it was her pulling her own ear. I finally got her ear free from her very tight grasp and repositioned the headband. Then when I went to give the receptionist the paperwork I looked down and Hailey had pulled her headband completely off and was waving her arm around like crazy with it, so excited, like she had achieved a great accomplishment, so we left the headband off for the rest of the doctor visit and put it back on in the car so she could look lovely for her play date with her cousin Lacey. Well she fell asleep in the carseat so when we got to my aunts we just let her stay asleep in it while we ate lunch. Once we were finished eating my cousin walked over to check on the girls and this is how we found Hailey.... I just couldn't stop laughing :) It was like she was using her headband as one of those sleeping eye mask things. It was just so funny to find her like that.

3 comments:

Chiemi said...

LOL! That is so funny!

Michelle said...

That is too cute! My girls all did that too. She is a beautiful little girl!!!

Mom's Place said...

LOL!! My girls all did the same thing! For the most part I just gave up on them. #4 however ended up liking them eventually and would cry if she didn't have one on!