Saturday, November 14, 2009

jungle gym mat



Hailey loves her jungle gym mat. She loves to look at the lights, listen to the music, and she has started to swing her hands at the little jungle animals that hang from it and kicks her legs all over. Our little girl is so alert and awake all the time. She hardly ever sleeps. It exhaust me, but I am happy that she is so entertaining. Really I think she slept for maybe 6 hours in two days....the last two nights have been a little better, but we are still up more than we are asleep. I was thinking, well if she is awake most of the night then she will sleep during the day or at least take a long nap, then I could sleep too, but nope, she stays up during the day and night. She just always has to be watching what is going on :) Right now I think I am most thankful for grandma and great grandma coming over to hold and entertain her so I can sleep for a couple of hours!!!! Families are so great and I am so thankful for mine and all they do for Eric, Hailey, and me!!!! Thanks family:)
p.s. I just love her smile in this second picture....so sweet!!!!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

She is SO beautiful! Sorry to hear you aren't getting much sleep... :( That is SOOO hard! Thank goodness for your wonderful family. Keep those pictures coming!

Chiemi said...

Ohh she is so cute! It's so rough when you have one that doesn't sleep well. I hope she starts sleeping more soon.

The Dwelley's said...

No sleep makes it hard. Good thing we love them so much :) Your little girl is so cute how could your mom not come over to help to get some grandma time in.

Jean said...

She is adorable and I am quite sure that Grandma and Great Grandma are having a wonderful time entertaining Hailey while you get some much needed sleep! :) It is wonderful that you live so close to your family and they can help you out...being a mommy is hard work and in the beginning can be exhausting..take care of yourself and just enjoy your wonderful little girl!!!

Tiffany J said...

Babies sleeping schedules are a love/hate relationship I've discovered. With Brady... insomnia for 3 months, Ashton sleep filled nights since he was 3 weeks. Go figure huh? Its hard in the beginning but eventually it will all even itself out. THANK GOODNESS huh? ha ha Its so nice that your mom is close by to help out. That is something to be truly thankful for! She's a cutie!