Friday, October 23, 2009

****Hailey Nicole****



On October 18th (Heather's birthday) she had an extra special surprise, here water broke at about 10:20p.m. So she and Eric went to the hospital. Heather thought she would try to labor without an epiderel....big mistake....after 7 and a half hours she got the epiderel and things felt much better for about 3 hours until the epideral boost button, that you push when you begin to feel pain again, quit working. So the contractions were very painful until the anisthesiologist came in to give her a direct dose again. Well all in all after about 18 hours of labor and only 4 cm dialated they decided to do a c-section. Hailey was turned down how she should be, but laying on her side instead of looking downwards so she was going more like at an angle instead of straight so it was hindering the progression. Anyways, We are just so happy she is here and is healthy and very strong. Being parents brings more joy than anything else in the whole universe. We love our Hailey so much and feel so blessed to have her!!!!

14 comments:

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

SO Cute! We are so happy to hear that Haley and Heather are both doing good.

Chiemi said...

Congrats!! She is a beautiful baby!

Jean said...

She is just beautiful and I look forward to pictures as she grows! I am so glad that you are feeling better after such a long labor...you did a great job! Enjoy every moment...they are what makes life so great!!! Congratulations!!!!

Katie and Mark said...

That sounds like a tough labor! Way to hang in there! She is so cute, and I can't wait to hear more stories of Motherhood as you raise your beautiful baby girl!

Mom's Place said...

She is so beautiful!!! Congratulations again!!!!

Jason and Candace said...

I am so jealous that you guys already have a little one. Maybe will have one soon. Then we would be Mom's together!!! I am so happy for you both!! Call me when you are up and around and feeling better!!

Rebekah said...

What a GORGEOUS baby girl!! I love the pictures of you both with her. Eric, the proud father and Heather the tender mother. I'm so happy for you both!

Alyssa said...

She is perfect!! I cannot wait to meet her! Good to hear that both Mommy and Baby are happy and healthy...I bet Daddy is loving it too! :)

Jones Family said...

Yea!!! a girl! Congratulations!

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

How is it that after 18 hours of labor and a c-section you look FABULOUS?!?! I looked like some scary Halloween character after each of my labor/deliveries.
Your little one is so darling. Thanks for posting the pics. I know you're exhausted, but we appreciate the updates. :)

Cloves said...

She's beautiful, congratulations. Glad everything worked out in the end and baby and mother are healthy.

Kellie said...

I feel like I was reading my journal! ;) Except for the no epidural part. You are SO brave!! I got that sucker and it was the BEST! Your baby girl is BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to meet her in person!

Marly C said...

She is so precious. Congrats! We are looking forward to more pictures:-)

Lauriesconsult said...

Heather and Eric congratulations !
What a precious delivery ! She is an angel. Please tell Grandma and Grandpa Congratulations and Uncle Dustin !!