Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9 months and very very ready!!!!


It's the last month and I am very ready. I am really looking forward to being able to sleep on my stomach again. I think I miss that more than anything. It's my favorite way to sleep and I have not been able to forever. I also am looking forward to my feet and the rest of me being not swollen anymore. Eric came home from work the other day and after giving me a kiss he looks at me and goes.... babe even your forehead is swollen....thanks alot.....hahaha. It was the truth though. I could press my finger on my forehead and a little dent would be there :( oh well I guess it is all apart of getting to become a mother :) and pretty soon I hopefully will be back to my normal self. Also, this morning I was walking to our garage to get into the car to go to my doctors appointment. I must have stood at the little side garage door for about 20 seconds trying to open it except I was using my car remote thing and not the key.... when I realized what I was doing I just started to laugh....I think the stuff they say about loosing some of your mind while you are pregnant has taken affect on me, lets just say a few things have happened lately that has brought Eric a lot of laughter. Anyways we both are super excited for this little baby, especially to find out if it is a boy or girl :) Whatever it is, it is very active and moves and jumps around all of the time and likes to play tag with Eric meaning that Eric can tap on my stomach and the baby will start kicking or hitting back in that same spot. If Eric starts tapping in another spot the baby moves there. It is really neat!!!!

6 comments:

Hillary Monroe said...

Oh, so cute! I so remember the swelling...that was horrible! I had to wear slippers to church because it was freezing outside when I was pregnant with Jane and my feet couldn't even fit into flip flops! I, too, was a stomach sleeper, but no one told me that it would be a long time, even after giving birth, before I'd be able to sleep on my stomach again. Let's just say that nursing isn't conducive to stomach sleeping...until you've been nursing for quite a while. Good luck! You look so cute in your picture!

Chiemi said...

WOW! You are so close! I totally hear ya on the swelling. It's the worst. You are SO cute in the picture!

Rebekah said...

I'm with Hillary on this. Breatfeeding doesn't allow you to lay on your stomach for awhile afterward, so get ready to wait longer. =/

I can commiserate with your swollen little boyd- I had such terrible problems that I had to stop going to church near the end of my 7th month b/c I just couln'd sit on the chairs, benches, or couches at church b/c my legs would start to turn blue.

Ooo, yeah and it's scientifically proven that a woman's brain shrinks 1-2% during pregnancy, so it's truw that women get "pregancy brain".

Good luck! The Sepulvedas and rooting for you! =D

Jarom & Crystal said...

Heather you look so great in your picture! I remember the swelling part of pregnancy too! Towards the end of my pregnancy with Kaleb I had to wear flip flops to church that were 3 sizes bigger than normal!! But at least it will only last a little bit longer for you. I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby and find out if it's a boy or girl!! How exciting!!

Jason and Candace said...

Seriously you look so darn cute...i love it!! It will be very soon and you will know who is coming to you!!!! Congrats again!

Jean said...

We are excited to hear on this end what you are having! Good luck on the end of your pregnancy...not long now at all!!! The Coombs Family